Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (30) - The Demon's Surrender

The Demon's Surrender
Sarah Rees Brennan
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
To be released: June 14, 2011

Summary (from Goodreads):

The Demon's Taliman is the thrilling and suspenseful conclusion to the Demon's Lexicon trilogy.

While there might not be much of a summary up for this book yet, I am dying to read it. I loved, loved, loved the first two books in the series, The Demon's Lexicon and The Demon's Covenant. I cannot wait to see how Sarah Rees Brennan wraps up this wonderful series! 

To give you a hint of what is to come in the final book of the Demon's Lexicon trilogy, the author, Sarah Rees Brennan has posted the first cookie from The Demon's Surrender which you can read here. I'm firmly Team Nick and cannot wait to see where Sarah Rees Brennan takes this final novel and how she ends this series.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event highlighting exciting upcoming releases. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

14 comments:

  1. One of my favorite series ever! Can't wait for this one. I'm interested to read from Sin's perspective.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read any of the books in this series, but I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but hey I am always looking for new authors and series to fall in love with.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demon's Lexicon has been sitting on my shelf for a while! I am definitely going to make a point of reading it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first book in this series, but have yet to read the second. Hope the conclusion is all you hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen this book. This is something that I like from WOW. Will find out the first series first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my favorite releases are coming out this June, this is one of them! Hope you get a chance to read it and enjoy it Danielle! My WoW

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series, I can't wait for this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found out about the series so I have a while to catch up to this one...but can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection! I haven't heard of it !! Thank you for sharing!!!

    Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! This is one of my favorite series for the originality. I'm Team Nick as well and can't wait to see how it ends.

    My WoW http://whatsonthebookshelf-jen.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought a hard copy of Demon's Lexicon when it was released. Even met Sara at a wonderful Books of Wonder Sarah signing (all authors named Sarah) and I still haven't gotten to it. I've heard only good things though. Maybe now that #bookdiet2011 is under way I can find time to pull it out of Mt TBR!! Especially since Book 3 is almost out...hmm...you know that's the real reason I haven't read it. I didn't want to wait for any of the books. Um...yeah...that's it!!

    ReplyDelete