Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (62) - Spell Bound

Spell Bound
Rachel Hawkins
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH
To be released: March 13, 2012

Summary (from Goodreads):

Hailed as “impossible to put down,” the Hex Hall series has both critics and teens cheering. With a winning combination of romance, action, magic and humor, this third volume will leave readers enchanted. 

Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident. 

Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?

I cannot wait for this book. I loved Hex Hall and Demonglass and I cannot wait to see how this series ends, especially with how Demonglass ended. I cannot wait to see the final twists and turns that Rachel Hawkins has in store for us.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event highlighting exciting upcoming releases. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

7 comments:

  1. Great pick! My Waiting on Wednesdays went up just a couple moments ago and I chose 'Spellbound" as well. I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesdays
    http://paranormalnightowls.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover looks so good! And the summary sounds really good. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I have Hex Hall on my TBR list :D
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read and loved Hex Hall, and I'm about to start Demonglass very soon! This is such a fun series :) Thanks for sharing!

    You can see my WoW for this week at the link below, would love if you stopped by-- happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  5. really want to read this series! good pick! here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Can't wait for this one. Love this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this book so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete