Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogging Resolutions

It's a New Year. As always with a New Year you get a new start. I'm not much for coming up with New Year's resolutions, probably because not much changes year from year, but I did set some blogging resolutions for 2012.

If you couldn't tell, I've been a bit slacking on the blog since around November. The last two months of school were insane and I had little time to devote to anything besides school, sleep, and work. Personal issues have also gotten in the way as well.

My main resolution for 2012 is to blog more. I really love blogging and I'm sad that I've fallen so far behind. I have a ton of books that I need to review and I plan on getting on that ASAP. Even during the school I want to balance my school work and personal life so that I can find time to blog. I want to try to have a review a week up on the blog, but I know that might just sometimes be impossible. I will try to read as much as possible, but I have a ton of books for my classes (i'm taking 3 english class, and have 12 books for just one class!) but will try to read for fun as well. I will try to schedule posts in advanced when I have time instead of just putting it off to the last minute. I will be more active on twitter! I virtually abandoned twitter during the school year last year and will try to catch.

I want to be a better blogger and I want to actually have time to blog because I really do enjoy it. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to really start devoting more time to my blog, especially since school starts soon and I want to get ahead. But basically, I just want to BLOG more in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment