Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Back!

After a very, very long and unexpected hiatus, I have returned back to my blog! Now that is summer (or at least it's summer for me cause school's out) I have time to finally get back to something I really enjoy and have been away from for far too long. After a crazy busy junior year at Boston University, and a very crazy last month here for Boston, I'm back now and hoping to rejuvenate this blog with some life.

It is going to take some work and effort to get back in the habit of blogging, but it's something I'm willing to do. This summer I have a lot of free time outside my internship and work and I am making a promise to myself to use that free time to get back to blogging. I know it is going to be slow going at first, what with having to get back in the habit of doing things, but I must stick with it. So here is to kicking some life back into this blog. Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment