Friday, July 30, 2010

Sea Twitter Chat with Heidi R Kling

The Page Turners blog is hosting a Twitter chat with one of my favorite authors, Heidi R Kling. As the banner says, the chat will take place on Twitter on August 10th and 9pm EST. The chat will last around an hour. Make sure you follow both @HeidiRKling and @PageTurnersBlog and use the hashtag #sealove to follow the chat. Ohh...and there will be contests!! So be sure to check out the chat, and if you haven't read Sea, I highly recommend it. I hope people check the chat out!!

To learn more about the chat as well, I recommend go viewing the Page Turners blog post to learn the full details of the chat and more about the contests during the chat.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about this... and I CAN GO. Yipee.. SEA LOVE

    ReplyDelete