Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (13) - Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss
Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Dutton
To be released: December 2, 2010

Summary (from Goodreads):
Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt.

All I’ve heard about this book is good things. It sounds really good and something right up my alley. I cannot wait to read it, and I know if I don’t, I will probably have some people kindly force me to read this book.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event highlighting exciting upcoming releases. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so cute. I keep seeing it around, I'll have to add it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your book and that you enjoy it. Check out what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, merci!! I'm flattered to find myself here. I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNA ANNA ANNA ANNA

    And you speak correctly. You WILL be forced to read it, as it is REQUIRED READING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one on a few sites now and may have to check it out!

    New follower here :)

    Check mine out here:
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete