Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Month Until the Near Witch!

I'm a little late with this post but the past couple days have been crazy, but now it is time to celebrate ONE MONTH until the Near Witch. I cannot believe that there is only ONE MONTH until this wonderful book is released. I feel like I have talking about this book forever and now it is almost here for everyone to read and to share. It will be on actual SHELVES in actual STORES. This is super exciting!

So, in case you guys forgot, a few months ago a bunch of bloggers and I got together and recorded the awesome (and very embarrassing) Near Witch Rap. I suggest that while we count down the last 30 or so days until the Near Witch comes out that you watch this video to get you all excited. I know I will.



Since there is only ONE MONTH (I MEAN OMG THAT IS LESS THAN 30 DAYS) until the Near Witch's launch, I'm doing another giveaway of a *SIGNED* copy of the Near Witch. All you have to do is fill out the form below to enter! And have no fear, if you do not win this copy, you can BUY your very own copy at the stores in less than a MONTH.

To be entered to win a signed copy of the Near Witch by the wonderful Victoria Schwab, fill out the form below and tell me your favorite childhood story. The contest is open to residents of the US only. The contest will run from today until midnight July 10. One entry per person, multiple entries will be deleted.



And don't forget to visit my fellow Near Witch rappers blogs to enter their giveaway to win the Near Witch!

Wicked Awesome Books
Frenzy of Noise
Ticket to Anywhere
Secret Life of a Bibliophile
The Book Cellarx 
Victoria Schwab (she's having weekly giveaways until the NW release!)

So go ahead and enter! Only one month left until this book is available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment