Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (58) - Take a Bow

Take a Bow
Elizabeth Eulberg
Publisher: Scholastic Pint
To be released: April 2012

Summary (from Goodreads):

From the fantastic author of The Lonely Hearts Club and Prom & Prejudice comes a story of all the drama and comedy of four friends who grow into themselves at a performing arts high school. 
Emme, Sophie, Ethan, and Carter are seniors at a performing arts school, getting ready for their Senior Showcase recital, where the pressure is on to appeal to colleges, dance academies, and professionals in show business. For Sophie, a singer, it's been great to be friends with Emme, who composes songs for her, and to date Carter, soap opera heartthrob who gets plenty of press coverage. Emme and Ethan have been in a band together through all four years of school, but wonder if they could be more than just friends and bandmates. Carter has been acting since he was a baby, and isn't sure how to admit that he'd rather paint than perform. The Senior Showcase is going to make or break each of the four, in a funny, touching, spectacular finale that only Elizabeth Eulberg could perform.

I cannot wait to read this book. I loved Elizabeth Eulberg’s previous two books, Prom and Prejudice and the Lonely Hearts Club and cannot wait to read her new one. Her books always put a smile on my face and I’m sure this one will too!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event highlighting exciting upcoming releases. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! NEW ELIZABETH EULBERG BOOK?!?!?! -cue freaking out- -adds to wishlist-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author yet, but it seems like a ton of people like her. Maybe I should give her books a shot. New follower :) Here's my WoW, if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH I have to add this to my to read list

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read either of Eulberg's previous books, but I've wanted both of them...and now I want this one too. I'll have to pick up the other two very soon and start lusting over this one.

    ReplyDelete